Day 1 at Starbucks as a barista: my legs/feet hurt, my hair smells like burnt coffee, and I have enough thrown-out pastries to give me 20lbs of fat add-on this week. On the weight gain, well, that's not happening. No no no. I am giving these breakfast muffins, brownies, and scones to the dogs. Or my friends in dorms.
On the whole, Starbucks is going to do me good. Yes yes yes. There will be a steady paycheck, some huge benefits, and free coffee out the wazoo.
What's more, on the side, I'm working with my momma and my favorite aunt on a new business venture. Us Gunn's are going to get our groove back, financially and/or personally, using those Proactive dermatologists. If you have skin and are willing, your dollars could help a young woman pay off a massive debt in college loans. Here's the website so far: quinn.myrandf.com
Best,
Caitlin
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment